Atypcial Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome (aHUS) Registry
Post-marketing safety data on patients treated and untreated with eculizumab.
- Atypical Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Eligible Ages
- All ages
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Male or female patients of any age, including minors, who have been diagnosed with aHUS
- Able to give written informed consent. Patient or patient's parent/legal guardian must be willing and able to given written informed consent and the patient (if minor) must be willing to give written informed assent [if applicable as determined by the central Institutional Review Boards/Independent Ethics Committees (IRB/IEC)].
- ADAMTS13 > 5%, if performed.
- Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (HUS) only due to Shiga Toxin
- Study Type
- Observational [Patient Registry]
- Observational Model
- Time Perspective
Wilmington, North Carolina 28403
- NCT ID
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
Study ContactCaroline Collupy
The study will capture post-marketing safety data on patients treated with eculizumab. Additionally, the study will collect information on the progression of disease in all patients.